Helping Hands Personal Care, LLC. understands that each individual's needs are different. We design a customized plan of care specific to you or your loved one. Services may include many listed below, or others unique to you!
- Visiting neighbors and friends
- Recreational activities/hobbies
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment with fall precautions
- Attending religious services
- Grooming and dressing reminders and guidance
- Offered with Companion/Homemaker Services
- Bathing/Showering assistance
- Grooming/Dressing assistance
*Companion and homemaker services have a three hour minimum requirement. Personal care services have a one hour minimum or can be combined with companion or homemaker services.
“Homecare” refers to non-medical, non-nursing care. Care is provided to ensure the safety and well-being of you or your loved ones. The care provides assistance with all activities of daily living. Helping Hands Personal Care offers, along with its services, the following:
- A free on-site evaluation and safety assessment, review of routine and emergency procedures
- Customized care plans, developed by a Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Nurse or other managers
- Caregiver and client matching process based on care needs and personality
- Affordable and competitive rates
- Supervisory visits are routine to closely monitor the caregiver/client relationship
- Ongoing assessments and recommendations are made to the care as needs change
- Monitoring and reporting changes in client behavior when necessary.
Call us today for a FREE in-home consultation
Over forty years of combined clinical and administrative experience in home health.
Serving Somerset,KY and surrounding areas